Expert, friendly, personal service to maintain & repair your:
- TV/DVD installations from $55.00
- Extra for distance, + parts used.
- Appliance Safety Testing and Tagging in accordance with AS3760. Please contact us for more details.
- FM frequency converter/shifter
We manufacture and sell an FM frequency converter/shifter for imported car radios. This converter/shifter enables Japanese radios to receive your local Australian (or UK / US) stations.
- The person you talk to is the person who does your repair.
- Costs are lower because I work from home and my overheads are lower.
- Offer advice on condition of equipment.
- All repairs have a written 3 month warranty.
- Working hours 9-5 Monday-Friday. After hours by arrangement.
- S.E. Suburbs of Melbourne including Mornington Peninsula.
- Free pickup & delivery for people unable to access the workshop.
- Other locations by arrangement.
Established in 1988, C. A. Tronics aims to provide the local community with an all purpose, expert, friendly, “Electronic Repair & Maintenance Service”.
Most of today’s electrical and electronic items are manufactured to a price and are not designed to be repaired economically. Some people wish to retain their old but familiar equipment for as long as possible. Many also support the idea of recycling products rather than dumping them into scarce landfill sites.
C. A. Tronics is happy to repair most of these items at a reasonable cost subject to parts availability. However, as technology is rapidly changing, the repair and maintenance of modern equipment is also part of the service.
An obligation free quotation is available on request.
Colin, the owner, had been a member of “The Electronic Technicians Institute of Australia” (TETIA) since 1992 until it ended in 2009, and still carries out all work to the same high ethical and technical standards.
Colin’s wife, Robyn Gladwin is the proprietor of Robyn’s Bears & Bouquets. For teddy and soft toy repairs, please contact her.